Our friend Marnie Clarke (who is planning to open her own cheese shop up in LA County later this year) joined us for the classes and also added a great dimension of her own. She recently spent time making cheese at Winchester Cheese Co. up near Temecula and also hails from an extensive line of dairy folk – her grandfather founded Alta Dena Dairy – so her insights on the process of making of cheese were a great addition.
1) Stone Sawyer’s Triple paired with Winchester Cumin Gouda
2) Stone Pale Ale paired with Bellwether Carmody
3) Stone IPA paired with Piave Vecchio
4) Stone Smoked Porter paired with Pecorino Nocino
5) Arrogant Bastard Ale paired with Purple Haze Stuffed Peppadew
6) Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale paired with Noord Hollander